Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Guys, I'm Alive

I promise.

I will post again real soon-like. It's been a crazy couple of months. Cory and I moved to a (rented) house (hooray)! When I wasn't packing boxes or moving furniture, I was writing spec scripts for television fellowships. Side note: I'm currently work on a spec script (as in example script for applicant purposes) for The League. If you're familiar with the show it's about a bunch of Chicago guys who play fantasy football. Of course, in my script no one has mentioned football. At all.

New posts are coming soon! I promise! I may even back date! Is that cheating? Whatever it is please don't feel neglected, large readership (i.e. Mom and Lebron James). I have neglected not only you, but my friends and family (sorry guys :/ miss you! Calling soon).

Peace, love and hoping for no more flash floods.

Bon Nuit!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you are back! I can't wait to see your new content!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were still alive!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete