Friday, April 19, 2013

Eyelet of April

 

I've recently become obsessed with buying 100% cotton tops.

 


I fell for this airy J. Jill swing style button down.
 

 Purchased from St. Vincent de Paul on Beechmont.
(3.99)


 I probably should have steamed this before taking photos. Oops.
Seen here with J.Crew cropped jeans I found at the same time.
($2.50) It was half off jeans day.


Here's the shirt in action.
And by action I mean napping in Ault park on a beautiful spring day .


 And trying to read but distracted by ants.


This was last Sunday the 14th.
The trees were looking gorgeous per usual.
(courtesy of Cory's photography skills)

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way with cotton. I abhor fabric touching my upper arm unless it's a natural fiber, so I try to buy cotton tops as much as possible. I love that top! It's very Spring-y. You got a GREAT deal on the jeans! The hat really makes it for me. It screams bright sunny day!
    -ashleigh
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt! Your glasses are extra cute, too...I never made it to Ault park and it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete