Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Very Thrift-Y New Year's Eve


 When I go out for a swell time

I like to show less skin and more personality.

 For a fun and flirty New Year's Eve look, try a full skirt in a bright print.

Top, $7, T.J.Maxx
Shoes, $17, Target (circa 2002)

Mixing  prints may look difficult

but it you think of them as solid colors  it gets much simpler.  

Side Note: It's much easier to mix when you stick to one large-scale print.


 

 Check out my other posts on wearing thrifted, full skirts:

Have a happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Cute look! I was lucky enough to get to go back to that St.V about a month ago. Has something tragic happened there?!?! I didn't find a single thing and I was irritated at how stuffed the racks were :( Maybe I just went on a bad day?

    BTW- I don't know if you can make it, but we're doing another Goodwill Safari where there will actually be a bus taking us around! (Snooty Fox style.) It's on Jan 12.

    ReplyDelete